Lonestar Marine Haulmaster 1500-PH
Fully modular system for hauling pots, drop lines, longlines, downrigging, longlining, and more!
Fully sealed & fabricated from marine rated aluminium, the HAULMASTER is no lightweight. Frame and boom are 50mm OD with 6mm (1/4 inch) wall thickness. Both can be trimmed to suit your vessel and purpose.
Massive 1500W motor and 98mm gearset ensures maximum torque for the longest life. There are no free-hanging cables to trip over. The HAULMASTER includes an IP67 plug with 16ft twin sheath cable rated to 120 amp.
- -Modular Line Hauling System
- -Fully Sealed1500w Drive
- -Removable Power Lead with IP67 Plug
- -Proprietary 300mm power sheave grips rope from 6mm-14mm with no slippage for hands free hauling
- -No need to tie off when swinging pot into the boat
- -Lift & Locking pins for easy positioning
- -Self-Coiling rope guide
- -Large sheave easily hauls pots or drop lines at 50m per minute
- -Use the capstan for slower retrieval, extra heavy loads, or is slippage is required
- -Large Sheave: 350lb max pull & 150lb recommended working load
- -Capstan: 700lb snatch load (boom must be cut to suit heavier weights)
- -3 piece design can be bolted or assembled with included PTO Clips for fast disassembly
- -50mm OD aluminium w/6mm wall thickness on frame and boom
- -Frame post & boom can be cut to suit your vessel & purpose
- -Through gunnel or inside gunnel mounting options
- -All mounting fittings, frame, boom, open Foble sheave, pot hook, and lead are included
- -5 Year Recreational/3 Year Commercial Warranty
The HAULMASTER 1500 is proudly Australian Made